This website ” OkopanThunderstorm ” is operated by OkopanThunderstorm team, which includes posts, and images.
Personal information provided on the website is transmitted through a secure server.
We are committed to handling your personal information with high standards of information security. We take appropriate physical, electronic, and administrative steps to maintain the security and accuracy of personally identifiable information we collect, including limiting the number of people who have physical access to our database servers, as well as employing electronic security systems and password protections that guard against unauthorized access.
Our website uses encryption technology, like Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), to protect your personal information during data transport.
Subscription and Comments
When you comment or subscribe to our mailing lists for newsletter and announcement, the personal information you provide are used only to send the information you requested.
The Information We Collect
Generally, you may browse the OkopanThunderstorm website without providing any personally identifiable information. However, we may ask you to provide personally information at Subscribe for Newsletter and Comment sections. In some cases, if you choose not to provide us with the requested information, you may not be able to subscribe for our news, content update, and comment on our website.
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our third party service providers
When you access to OkopanThunderstorm via a web browser, mobile applications, newsletter, or other client, we and our third party service providers use a variety of technologies, now and hereafter devised, that automatically collect information about your device and how your device interacts with our Service.
The Information We Automatically Collect
We collect and use the information for a variety of purposes, including analyzing and enhancing our website and contents, and to help personalize our Service for you.
We and our third party service providers automatically collect this information using various methods, including, the following methods:
- Service Use Data: We collect data about your interaction with our Service, the webpage, newsletter, or services feature you were using before you came to our Service, your web or application request, pages of our websites that you visit, information you search for via our Service, access times and dates, and other similar information.
- Device Connectivity and Configuration Data: We collect data about the type of device or browser you use, your device’s operating software, your internet service provider, your device’s regional and language settings, and other similar information. This data also includes IP address, MAC address, device advertising Id (e.g., IDFA or AAID), and other unique identifiers for the particular device you use to access the internet).
- Location Data: We collect data about your device’s location while you are access and using our website, which can be precise or imprecise.
- Log Files: Log information is data about your use for this website, such as IP address, browser type, internet service provider, date/time stamps, and related data, which is stored in log files.
- Click-Through URLs: In some of our e-mail communications, we use a “click-through URL” linked to content on our websites. When users click one of these URLs, they pass through a separate web server before arriving at the destination page on our website. We track this click-through data for various purposes, including to help us determine interest in particular topics and measure the effectiveness of our customer communications. If you prefer not to be tracked in this way, you should not click text or graphic links in the e-mail messages.
Some information about your use of the Service and certain third party services may be collected using these and other tracking technologies across time and services and used by OkopanThunderstorm and third parties for purposes such as to associate different devices you use, and deliver relevant ads and/or other content to you on the Service and certain third party services.
What are cookies?
“Cookies” are little pieces of data we send when you visit our website. Cookies help us get to know you better and personalize your experience.
Cookies may be used for many purposes, including to enable certain features of our Service and remember your preferences, to better understand how you interact with our Service, to provide you advertising on and off the Service, and to monitor usage by visitors and online traffic routing. You may be able to instruct your browser, by changing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the online services you visit. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of our Service or all functionality of our Service.
How to Accept, Disabling or removing cookies
Here’s how to set up cookies:
Analytics and Advertising Technology
Our Service contains tracking technologies owned and operated by third parties. For example, we use tracking technologies from traffic measurement services, such as Google Analytics, to analyze traffic and for analytics purposes.
We also work with third party ad network providers, advertisers, and other services to serve advertisements on the Service and/or third party services. These third parties may set and access cookies and other technologies on your personal computer and/or device and track certain behavioral information regarding users of your personal computer and/or device.
These third party cookies and other technologies are set to, among other things:
- Track your activities across time and services for purposes of associating different devices you use, and delivering relevant ads and/or other content to you on the Service and third party services after you have left the Service
- Understand the usefulness to you of the advertisements that have been delivered to you.
Our Service contains links to, or content from, third party websites and other products and services. The fact that we link to a website or display an advertisement or other third party content is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of our affiliation with any of those third parties, nor is it an endorsement of their privacy or information security policies or practices.
We do not exercise control over third party websites, products or services, and whether they store information in the U.S. or elsewhere. These other products and services may place their own cookies or other technologies on your computer or other device, collect data, or solicit information from you. Other persons and entities follow different rules regarding the use or disclosure of the information you submit to them or they collect from you. We encourage you to learn about the privacy practices of those third parties.